Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No. 04 Gold Trench Swatches and Reviews



Gold Trench is a light golden brown shade. I'm trying to think why I bought this, oh yes just because it is a pretty colour.


It looks a little like Porcelain but it has more gold and is lightly more brown. The pictures don't do it justice, they look almost alike but trust me there is a difference.

Left to right: Gold Trench and Porcelain





Gold Trench on lids just over crease


This is a subdued colour and I intend to use this when I want to make statement lips and winged eye liner looks.

Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. OmG!! That color is really cute is so lovely..Amazing...

    God Bless you~~


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sakuranko I find that it is a very easy eye shadow to use. It goes withall of my warm toned shadows. I'm using it today with my Naked palette.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.