Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Edward Bess Luxury Eye Brush review



Good morning everyone. I hope dear readers that your are doing well. I have for you today Edward Bess' Luxury Eye Brush for review today. I bought this quite some time back during an awesome Luxola 30% of sale. At that time I didn't really have any makeup I wanted to buy but I just could not pass up on the 30% discount. That is the extent of a shopping addict that I am. Blush! It was originally going for SGD $45 but I paid SGD $31.50. It goes for USD $40 at the website. I am happy I got a deal.


I don't really know what hair is used for this brush, it doesn't say in the description found at the Edward Bess website. I like that is has a black metal ferrule and handle. Hopefully I won't see rust marks on it after a while. the handle has a good weight which makes it easy to handle.


The bristles are soft but not as soft as my Hakuhodo and Suqqu. I use this brush mostly to blend my shadows. It is too big for me to use to place my eye shadows.


These are my blending brushes. On my left I have my Sigma brush E25 and in the middle is my old Mac 224 brush.

For SGD $30 I thnk it is quite worth it. It does its job well. I would not pay full price for this though. For USD $45 I think you can get an excellent Hakuhodo that has better quality bristles.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Hi babe,
    it's nice to see that your brushes are so well used. I am keen to venture to new brand of brush too. I wonder if the bristles are dense enough to blend eyeshadow? Or is it more onto softer side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meryl, this brush does a good job blending my shades into a soft diffused look but it isn't the softest bristle. In my opinion not worth getting at full price, I would rather you invest in a Hakuhodo. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...interesting. This seems like a great one to try out. I will check it out and see if it is easy to use in my case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess, if you have access to Hakuhodo you should try them instead, some of them are value for money and very high quality.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.